SEALL is holding a jolly fine charity auction on Saturday 12 October at the Old Inn Carbost at 8.30pm.
Admission is free.
All proceeds will go towards bringing the SEALL Festival of Small Halls to communities, halls and schools around the Isles of Skye and Raasay.
Items so far:
- One night’s stay for two in the private apartment of the Harris Distillery with complementary tour.
- Coffee morning house concert (length one hour) on Friday 22 November with Duncan Chisholm and Innes Watson (Reserve £200)
- Three Chimneys – Dinner for two – Tasting menu and wine pairing (reserve £200)
- SkyeSkyns – Mimosa Fleece
- Misty Isle Gin – 1 x bottle Misty Isle Gin
- Raasay Distillery – 1 x bottle Raasay Gin
- Raasay Distillery 1 x bottle Raasay Whisky
- Whitewave – 2-night stay in en-suite wigwam
- Sabhal Mòr Ostaig – short course voucher for any short course taking place in Easter and Summer 2020
- Kinloch Lodge – lunch for 2 voucher
- South Skye Sea Kayak Adventure – voucher worth £180
- Skye Weavers – blanket
- Beauty Room @ The Therapy Studio – voucher
- Broadford Hotel – £70 dinner voucher #1
- Broadford Hotel £70 dinner voucher #2
- An Crùbh – voucher for takeaway fish and chips for 2
- On the Croft Studio – wood turned bowl
- One to one Masterclass with Duncan Chisholm (reserve £50)
- One to one Masterclass with Rachel Newton (reserve £50)
- One to one Masterclass with Innes Watson (reserve £50)
- One to one Masterclass with Su-a Lee (reserve £50)
- One to one Masterclass with Hamish Napier (reserve £50)
- Artwork from Dandelion Designs, Waternish
- Artwork from Cuckoo Tree Studio, Waternish
- Hand-knitted socks from Dominique O’Hara
- French lesson from Dominique O’Hara #1
- French lesson from Doninique O’Hara #2
- SEALL Small Halls Festival Pass admit one #1
- SEALL Small Halls Festival Pass admit one #2
- A bottle of Uisge Lusach, The Gaelic Gins, Eilean Iarmain
- A voucher for four people to experience an after-hours private whisky or gin tasting with nibbles at The Misty Bottle, Breakish.
- Friends of Dunvegan Annual Membership #1 Free admission during seasonal opening times (1 April – 15 October). Friends can bring up to two guests on a concessionary half-price entry ticket. 15% discount in all shops on goods that are not already discounted. 15% discount at the MacLeod Tables Cafe. 15% discount at Glenbrittle Campsite & Cuillin Coffee Co. A discounted rate on the seal trips. Annual newsletter keeping our Friends in touch with all the latest news, special offers and events at Dunvegan Castle and Gardens.
- Friends of Dunvegan Annual Membership #2
- Cath Waters gift set: The Cuillins Isle of Skye Framed print, boxed mug and round cornered note pad.
- Caora Dhubh Coffee Company goody bag containing coffee, postcards, posh chocolate, Scottish Coffee Guide booklet and a voucher for coffee and cake for two.
- Seamus’ delicious home-made black pudding
- Skye Sea Marine boat trip
We will post more auction items up on this page and on Facebook as and when we receive them.
Anyone who wishes to place a bid can do so via this contact form
We are very grateful for the generosity of our communities and local businesses who have donated items and services. Thank you.
Anyone who wishes to donate an item should contact Marie (firstname.lastname@example.org)